All year long, we are looking for supplies to help keep our program going, and remember… All Donations are Tax-Deductible!
We welcome donations of any items below, and more. Food and medical supplies should generally be unopened. However, many of the other items we need are welcomed even if they are slightly used. And, please do not feel required to limit donations to the specific lists below.
Every necessity which is donated allows us to dedicate more available funds to an animal in need.
Nothing we accomplish as a group is possible without the support and assistance of the community – and that includes You! Keep JCAPL in mind when you are cleaning house, moving, attending garage sales, etc.
Here are some of the supplies we are currently in need of:
- Medium and Large crates
- Used Comforters (to be made into doggy beds)
- Puppy/Kitten food (Preferably Purina® brands)
- Dog/Cat food (Preferably Purina® brands)
- Cardboard Scratching Posts
- Frontline® (all sizes) and HeartGuard® (all sizes)
Other supplies we are always excited to receive (whether new or slightly used):
- Leashes and Collars
- Rawhides/Treats/Durable K-9 toys
- Play Pens/Baby Gates/”Ex-Pens” (Portable excersize pens)
- Metal bowls and water supply devices
- Fences and fencing materials
- Dog and Cat Beds
- Kitty Litter
Can’t purchase supplies to donate? Check out the easy 1-2-3 ways everyone can help…>>